Thursday, July 27, 2023

Expressions

 Thursday nights, during the summer months, a stage is set up in front of the governor's mansion. The purpose of this stage is to bring the joy of free, live music to the people of Springfield. The event is made possible through the Levitt AMP Grant Awards, a multi-year matching grant opportunity which brings free music to cities with a population of up to 250,000 people. Downtown Springfield Heritage Foundation received $90K, multi-year grant to continue presenting the Levitt AMP Springfield Music Series through 2025.

I decided I needed some candid shots of people. Hence, I drove downtown last Thursday night with a mission...click until you can no longer click.

I chose to concentrate on people's expressions and click with that purpose in mind. 

And so below are some of the photos I was able to capture. 




























































Definitely satieted my appetite for candid shots. 

At least for this week. 


 

 

2 comments:

  1. I should say! I'm exhausted just looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 pm is almost around the corner....go chill out 😉

      Delete

Followers