Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Meet Our New Neighbors.........

  The Wrens!


 Since it's hard to tell the difference, this could be Papa Wren .......

........and this could be Mama Wren







But one thing for sure.......

This is Baby Wren 

 Close up of Baby Wren

Home location.......

nestedd behind the outdoor speakers.

 Don't dare turn on the speakers now....don't think Baby Wren would enjoy my tunes.

Ma and Pa are around all the time and enjoy singing a lot, so I guess my tunes can wait.






 

4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness it's wrens and not English sparrows! Wonderful series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always do this to me....make me look up stuff. I seem to have learned more from you in the last few years, than my entire lifetirme. Ok that is an exageration so don't get a big head, but seriously....I looked up English Sparrow and I see the why, but to me it is interesting that they are all grouped together. House Sparrow, English sparrow, etc..... It took me a while to figure out it was a Wren and not a House sparrow. To be honest we have tons of house sparrows at the feeder, but this family never goes to the feeder and they occasionally hang sideways on the fence (something I have not see the house sparrows do). Between the sparrows and the ground squirrels, I"ll be homeless soon,and moving in with your family😁

      Delete
  2. This series makes me happy all day. I agree with you that your music should be played with a delay.
    I wish Baby Wren all the best in becoming a handsome / beautiful guy smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

Followers