Sunday, December 11, 2022

Shoot From Below! Week 49

 The goal for this week's challenge is to shoot from below, changing the view to a low angle and creating a different perspective when looking at objects or people.

No holes at the bottom of these boots but they are well worn. 

Tried both monochrome and color for this pose...really not sure which I like, if any.



If you are wondering what the following two photos are.....well it's the old vinyl player, rejuvinated.



I know, I know, you are saying:
" Not that old wrinkled pumpkin again!"
But there is something about the way it has shriveled up that grabs my attention each time. 

 

Yes! The stale Halloween candy is back in the picture

Mushrooms were on sale, hence they needed to play a part this week.

It seems everyone I know has been taking photos of big bucks roaming around the farmlands. 

Since, I have yet to see one myself, this old guy became the replacement.


The light and shadows around this roos, was the pull.

Yup, it was a repeat of some old props you've seen, except at a different angle. 😉

6 comments:

  1. This is a hard one - nice angles on old subjects; those boots gave me a kick in the pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John, I tried not to leave my foot print 😉

      Delete
  2. You win hands down, not mushroom for complaint. A stylus set of photos, with some sweet and some stale subjects, but you Kanga far if you don't get the boot first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have got to be kidding??? Too many eggnog or not enough cider? Been rubbing elbows with John? The kind of puns that makes me look for that perfect fit frying pan WHAM!!😉

      Delete
    2. Go Gethin, go Gethin, go, go, go Gethin! 🕺🏻

      Delete
    3. Where's my boot??? This is the time to leave a print on your derrier ;)

      Delete

Followers