Sunday, April 17, 2022

Extreme Close up Week 15

 It's that time of the week again, time to complete the 52 frames weekly challenge. This week's challenge.....extreme closeup. This was not supposed to be a macro challenge but " simply put move in an fill your screen with the subject". I decided to do both, because quite honestly macro is one of my favorite genre of photography, so I shot some up close, some with a macro lens and some every which way. After all the purpose of these weekly challenges is to have fun.

 



















 

 


8 comments:

  1. Holy moly, Camellia, these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tom, I really do enjoy macro/close up. It's like looking into a totally different world.

      Delete
  2. Stupendous! #13 may be my favorite, but, of course, gotta love the dandelions. They are not allowed, by covenant I presume, in this subdivision. I've wanted to do zippers, but I don't have any cool ones, certainly not leather - I'm not kinky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinky huh???? 🤣🤣 Truth be known I bought that coat for my huby 20+ years ago...somehow manage to "outgrow" (sideways)and the coat continued to fit me perfect, hence I became the owner. As to the dandelion clocks, I literally collected a ton of the over last summer in a box for days like this. I suggested maybe the next time you go to a park you put collect some in a lock and key type of a box for future use :)

      Delete
  3. It would have to be a locked box - had some "found" items in an outdoor storage cabinet on the patio and my sister-in-law got one of her "must clean and toss, even in a space none, not even her, ever sees" fits and both my brother and I found items missing. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣🤣🤣 Ooohhhh you bad bad boys!!!

      Delete
  4. Number 2 the pink dandelion for me, and is that a crab claw in 1? Original idea. I like the focus in zip number 2 too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zip #2 has depth and I agree it is a much better shot. That is a stone crab claw, as you guessed. Thanks for visiting and posting your comments 😊

      Delete

Followers