Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Flotsam and Jetsam

 I was challenged by my friend Gethin Thomas to scan through my shots from 2022 and find shots that I overlooked to make a post. He suggested maybe 10 photos or one from each month of the year.  

Well that challenge is easier said than done.

I took a substantial number of shots last year of which 10,832 of them are still residing on my hard drive. 

 To pick only 12 was not going to be easy. 

While some might have not made the cut for posting, they are still quite meaningful to me. Therefor, I changed the challenge number to 24 and decided to look for either ones that I overlooked or ones that I had already shared but were still very appealing to me.


Thanks Gethin for the idea (and title). 
Thanks John Durham for inspiring me on the presentation.



5 comments:

  1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good and a bit different being slideshow to music. Is it done on Youtube or on blogspot? Challenge well met.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was me on the wrong browser.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Gethin. I created the slide show on my pc and then uploaded onto You tube because blogger while it can upload videos/slideshow it has a size limit, wherease from a youtube link there are no restictions.

      Delete

Followers