Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Punta Cana- Eye Spy With My Little Nikon Eye (2)

 On one of those 83 degree sunny afternoons (which by the way occurs on a daily basis), I decided to walk beyond the Palladium's 1 km beach front stretch and see what was on the "other side".

In case you are curious, the Palladium in Punta Cana (and the three other hotels  on the premises) is located on the famous seashore of of the well known Bavaro Beach.

According to the tourist attraction brochures (unbeknown to us when we booked) Bavaro beach is considered to be one of the best beaches in the world, and the most famous in Punta Cana.

" There are plenty of reasons: white like flour sand, thousands of coconut trees, and crystal clear turquoise waters that dazzle."

I personally can vouche for the above description of the "flour sand, the coconut trees and the clear turquoise waters" as you can see in these photos, as well as what I saw beyond the resort's beach front.





























(source)

4 comments:

  1. So nice to see the "real" look at a tourist beach instead of the PR brochure photos. Looks like a sweet vacay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was and one of those vacations that I woulld again, same resort, same location. Well worth the trip.

      Delete
  2. Aaaah beyond the barricades. I'm not sure I don't prefer the real place with real people more than the spoodled complex. These are my favourites and I too would have been desperate to explore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each had its benefits. The "real place" for photography, the "spoodled complex" for the R&R 😉

      Delete

Followers