Monday, November 8, 2021

Hands At Play

 The hands were looking for something to do. I complied and had them play with some droplets and dried flowers, while I tried to take a photo or two.

I used selective colors on the first photo, accentuating the orange from the orange flower.

Exif: 1/160 sec. f/6.3 150mm, ISO 1250


While on the second photo I increased the light and used the macro lens.
Exif: 1/80 sec. f/5 60mm, ISO 800


What you see in the droplet is the refracted hand with the flower.

7 comments:

  1. Most excellent! I'm falling in love with the hands - do they have plans later?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣🤣 I knew they would grow on you eventually. 😉

      Delete
  2. Interesting and impressive photos! You are always have good ideas. Glad to know you build your own blog page. You are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tsao. I am glad you are here. Hopefully soon we will all be in one place together, posting away, and enjoying each other's photos.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Chuck, I think I am in love with these hands 😊

    ReplyDelete

Followers