Monday, November 1, 2021

Flying South

 Every once in a while a group of pelicans land in our lake. They spend some time swimming around, eating the fish, and chillaxing about, and then slowly slowly head out before the cold weather sets in.

These three pelicans were hanging around with the ducks when I arrived at the park, giving me the perfect opportunity to take some photos.


One of them took off while the other two just watched and waited.


And then it seemed like the time had come for both of them to take flight as well. 













3 comments:

  1. Some great shots in flight. not easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got lucky. I was told if I had upped my f/stop even more they would have been even more clear. Live and leanr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the take-off photos. Reminds me of an airport.

    ReplyDelete

Followers