Sunday, November 14, 2021

Little Cardinal- Experiment

 I've been wanting to capture this little guy's photo for a while and yesterday I was somewhat lucky when he sat on the fence line, but it wasn't exactly what I had envisioned.

 Today, I opened the patio door and this little guy flew right in and perched on our windowsill. Of course I ran and grabbed my camera. He sat there quietly for a few seconds and then he got nervous and started fluttering his wings. I got nervous, afraid he would fly around and hurt himself. But lucky for both of us....he flew right out the same way he came in.

 The above post is actually a post I made on Photoblog May 30, 2017. I wanted to see how easy/difficult it would be to reproduce some of those posts from Photoblog onto here. And with a few steps they can easily be recreated. As long as you have a copy of the old Pb posts.


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks John. Just trying to figure everything out since it looks like this might be a permanent location for me.

      Delete
  2. Certainly looks great. Was it a copy and paste? or do you have some secret easier way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a copy and paste, wish I had found the easy transfer.

      Delete

Followers