Monday, January 2, 2023

Punta Cana- I Spy With My Little Nikon Eye (1)

 I did not do a lot of click, clicks on this vacation. 

The word "a lot" referring to what I,  lover of photography, would normally do, but I did my fair share.

After all when you have carried your camera across the ocean, you MUST click it a few times.

Hence, I clicked here and I clicked there without any real agenda, more like:

" Ohhhh look at that!!"

Therefor, the next couple of blog entries on Punta Cana, will be more like a photo dump rather than a researched doumentary.



































7 comments:

  1. See, that's what travel photography should be like. A bunch of what appear to be random photos but that, in the separate and the whole, tell stories. I wasn't there, but I can imagine BEING there because of the way the compositions captured the look and feel of the place and, especially, the people. The only trouble is now I've got sand in my crotch from helping that little girl build sand castles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

      Delete
    2. You are a total nut case!! I thought, as I was reading, ohhh nice detailed, perceptive response...coming from John 😉. Then I hit the last line....fell over laughing out loud! Thanks for the laugh, always enjoyable reading your comments, albeit they are on the wacko side. I'd rather be crazy and have fun instead of being sane and bored and I believe you follow that same philosophy 😊

      Delete
  2. I don't know which Nikon is this, but they are pretty sharp :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping in Abdo. The camera is the Nikon Z7. I took 2 lenses with me both Z lenses. One was the 50mm f/2.8 macro ( my most favorite lens for now) and the other 24-200 mm zoom. I interchanged between the two.

      Delete
  3. A great selection of photos, these work for anyone who was not on this trip, as a sort of diary of the place. Not like someone's holiday snaps which you dread because they say nothing. Very engaging and really sell the place too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers