Sunday, March 26, 2023

Music! Week 12

 This week's challenge.......take a photo that sticks to the theme.

The theme????

Music!

I decided to do a little bit of this and a little bit of that. 

Stopped in Vintage Vinyl Record store and asked Karen, the owner, if I could take some photos. 

She was gracious and allowed me to click away. 










I then took some of those photos and did  some post editing and playing around with Photoshop.

The results are below.


I  also added a few from Sunday Funday free concerts.



And this completes week 12 of the 52 frames challenge.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. A cool place to visit - I miss the old "record" stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John the only thing I have learned since the old record stores and the record players that we all used, in this life time......the number of times we had to get up to change/play the record was beyond realistic.. Life is much simpler now a days. But then again...maybe that is why we were all thinner then 😁😊

      Delete

Followers