Sunday, March 20, 2022

Studio Lighting Week 11

 

Instead of the regular challenge this week, which was "An Activity" I chose to go with the etra challenge; using studio lighting.

In my case studio lighting consisted of one off camera flash on a stand with a barn door and honeycomb grid used as a diffuser.

And so when you have everything set up, you must then experiment and take tons of photos.








For this last one I decided to do a composite; combining three separate photos into one.


6 comments:

  1. Turned out very sweet! I didn't even see the extra credit, so I was planning on passing this week. Better get cranking and see what I can cough up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice to receive an email stating that "John has left a new comment on your post" 😁😁. I've started to make a habit of scrolling up and down the weekly challenge page jsut to see what the options are. Glad I posted this one early enough for you to be able to partake as well 😉

      Delete
  2. I know - sure beats finding a 17 hour old comment. Thanks again for the heads up - I guess I'm just not really paying attention. Funny thing is, I just finished building a big, new light box (all white)and was playing around with it. So many toys, so little time!😆

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's going to be fun seeing how you use your light box :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 is my favourite, not sure why. It has that Old Master painting feel especially the highlights on the cut orange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one I like because of the shadow on the wall and the fact that my hand is part of the photo :)

      Delete

Followers