Sunday, March 13, 2022

Sundays in Stuart (3)

 If you, like me, enjoy watching people and their actions, then again, Sundays in downtown Stuart is the place to be. I can't tell (and won't tell you😉 ) the number of photographs I took while walking around downtown Stuart.  
 
It is a street photographer's haven.


This book was sitting on the bench, which is what actually caught my eye and I clicked. 
 

 Then later I saw this scene.



There is no shortage of people selling their ware.







Or people sitting and enjoying the "bought" ware.





Full disclosure.... I ended up following this lady only because she had this air about her as she walked around the area. She seemed to be looking for something or someone. 




There are musicians almost all over downtown, at least until the opening of the free concerts. 
 


As it gets closer and closer to 1 p.m. people get settled around the park  waiting......

and reading.... 


5 comments:

  1. Great stuff! And no one cares that you have a camera - don't try that in Fayette County. You'll be lookin' at the po-lice, not the to-rists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then I guess that is where one has to shoot from the hip and pretend to be looking at birds a long 😉

      Delete
  2. ... or from behind a well fortified and defended position!🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the flip up screen. You look down and fiddle with the camera and nobody is the wiser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a flip up and yet I have never tried it for sneak photos. I always do the hold the camera close to your chest...click while you pretend to look the other way. I guess I need to try the flip up now.

      Delete

Followers