Thursday, June 22, 2023

Around Town

 Without a doubt one of my favorites genres of photography aside from macro, is street photography. I like walking around and just clicking.

Most street photographers suggest one find a spot, position oneself for the foot traffic and click when a worthy image transpires.

I rarely follow that suggestion.

Instead most often I follow the hip photography style or just walk around and cick.

I find candid shots to be much more appealing than portrait shots because to me portrait is too posed.

Here are a few candids from my recent walks around downtown Springfield.



























 


8 comments:

  1. Wow what a bunch of fantastic captures well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! It's great to have streets upon which to shoot. By the way, what was Willie doing? Looked like he was "packing meat"🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You laugh and I caught the humor but Willie is the man when it comes to "ribs"oymorones flying here 🤣🤣

      Delete
  3. You've got some really interesting people in your town! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tom. There is some uniqueness to them. I personally would like to have the arms of that lady in photo #18 😊

      Delete
    2. Looks like Sly Stallone's little sister!

      Delete

Followers