Thursday, June 23, 2022

My Eyes Were Drawn

 I can't tell you the number of times I have walked this path and never seen what I saw in this photo, until Tuesday. 

Something......

the texture?

the busyness?

the W?

the combination of new and old?

the reflections in the windows?

I don't know.......

........but something said you need to click!

I know my buddy Rodney would say: " Camellia, your view is skewed...need straighter lines."ЁЯШЙ

Or....

My buddy Gethin would say: "Camellia, maybe crop a little towards the...." ЁЯШЙ

Or

My other buddy Nader would say: " Camellia, did you think about shooting this in black and white?"ЁЯШЙ

Bottom line.....

I lookde up.....

I clicked what I saw, and thankfully the photo came out as I saw it.





6 comments:

  1. ...and all is right with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good. Glad I remembered to click to get it large. Maybe this years LPOTY entry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gethin. I went against the idea of having a large photo ( which I normally post) Because the large version was cutting off the windows and once you have a large one posted there is no way to click and make it bigger. I forgot all about LPOTY.

      Delete

Followers