Sunday, June 12, 2022

Triangular Composition! Week 23

 Yes, the challenge says "triangular composition" meaning one needs to "create" a shot that can be percieved as triangular. Since this is my blog and since I do these challenges for my entertainment, stretching the requirements a tad, is my perogative.

So, I stretched by adding actual traingular objects. It was more fun for me, using this challenge as a tresure hunt, in this case "traingular" hunt, rather than trying a "percetual" angle. Quite honestly some of the examples shown in the week's challenge page were a real reach, at least in my view.













6 comments:

  1. O, o - the one with the flatiron! They're all clever and well done, but that's my fave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John. Hope you are having an exceptional time. Have a few free drinks on me ЁЯШЙ

      Delete
  2. As inventive as ever. I like the iron as a subject although it has a menacing look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok really need to tell me what is menacing about the iron....want to learn ЁЯШК

      Delete
    2. Not really sure. But it has the look of a murder weapon found at the scene, splashed with blood. Probably just me.ЁЯдг

      Delete

Followers