Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Revisiting The Red Barn

 A couple of weeks ago I came across an old red barn and stopped for a quick "click" for one of my weekly challenges.

Gethin, seeing the barn, requested a revisit with some photos of the weathered wood and such. Since, I always aim to please, I went on another road trip.

This time I parked the car and actually walked around the barns. There were two of them sitting next  to each other and both falling apart big time.

I clicked several photos and while clicking I also became meal for quite a few biters, i.e. mosquittos.

So here it is Gethin, per your request, some close ups of the red barn.



















Hope I have satisfied your need for some texture in your life, Gethin. Let me know what my next mission will be ЁЯШКЁЯШО


7 comments:

  1. I have already waxed lyrical on FB. What more can I say. In addition I love the antler find and the row of nails. The last but one is a sort of weathered wood abstract which I like, nicely composed. There really isn't a dud there, love em all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gethin. Glad I was able to meet the challenge ЁЯШЙ

      Delete
  2. Love the whole set! So glad you have access to these unique finds. I'd get shot wondering around old, abandoned barns. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you John. There are still a lot of these weathered barns around. The only problem I have with them is being located in places were one can not park and walk and not get hit either by a car or get chewed up by some bug. ЁЯШЙ

      Delete
    2. BTW John, you better be having the time of your life!!!ЁЯШБЁЯШБ

      Delete
  3. A nice series of images of an interesting place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you David. Always nice to revisit a place with a specific purpose in mind. I am glad Gethin challenged me :)

      Delete

Followers