Thursday, February 17, 2022

Adamski- Second Round

 

I tried the Adamski technique again, after several people pointed out some of the problems with the technique and the photo I had picked.

It really is a cool way to learn, when people actually give constructive criticism. It's almost like a spell checker. You don't see your errors even after three or four reads. Then you see that squiggly line and suddenly your eyes are opened.

Of course, I am talking about a REAL spellchecker not the one that does the auto correct in text messages.

Anyway, what I learned....before showing you my progress....

The photo one picks must have vertical lines and horizontal likes in order for it to lend itself to the Adasmki technique. If it is missing one or the other then one has to adjust the amount of motion blur added. 

My attempt for this round: 


 


Not perfected, yet. 

And definitely open to suggestions.





2 comments:

  1. The flower works better than the boat. I think it is the amount of blur on the sea that looks too fast if that makes sense, a bit unreal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That makes total sense. I tried 3 versions on the boat, which took a good long time and this is the one that I settled on. Just shows you I wasn't extatic with my any of them 😊

      Delete

Followers