Monday, February 14, 2022

Donald's Smoke House

 

Driving around, looking for things to click on, came across Donald's Smoke House. 
 
If you have ever been to Florida, you know that the "guady" pink,(occasional blue) and the "stucco" texture as well as the nautical stuff are the "in" thing. 
 
You have all those items around your establishment and......
 
You have Florida all wrapped in a bow. 
 
Don't get me wrong....I love Florida. 
 
The sun..... more sun...and then even more sun...... 
 
Add some water, here and there..... 
 
And I am as happy as a lark! 
 
Ok, I seem to have gotten off track. 
 
Back to Donald. 
 
Driving around I came to Donald's in Port Salerno. The building and decor caught my eye, so I stopped. 
 
Walked around and took a couple of photos. 
 


Then I saw the " Smoke House"




Who knew that a washing machine and a dryer could smoke!!



3 comments:

  1. Old refrigerators make great smokers, but who knew other white goods worked, as well? But, as we know, Florida is WAY ahead of its time in so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sort of thing. I set you a challenge though, go back and just take a shot of the door and all the wires and mess in 3. Love all that. More grunge please.😉

    ReplyDelete

Followers