Friday, July 29, 2022

Being Loved

 Sometimes I feel like I am related to Gladys Kravitz, (if you don't know who she is, look it up). 

I see something in the distance, that is not very clear with the naked eye. Something that needs that perfect vision. For me that "perfect vision" usually comes with the zoom lens. 

In this case the 200-500mm.

From the middle of the family room, looking across the patio, then the pool, then all the way to the fence line (that's about 50+ feet) I saw these two common birds sitting on the chainlink fence.

Naturally, the big guns came out.

There is no photographic value to these captures. 

But there definitely is an awe inspiring "how sweet" reaction to their action. 







I cropped the photo so that the sweet action could become more obvious.



3 comments:

  1. Feed me! Put it in ma' belly!! Thanks, Mom!🤣 (Just wondering, you gonna ease over that fence sometime and sample some of that corn? Just wondering?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only if I want a broken tooth, John. Tis feed corn.

      Delete

Followers