Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Jay's Delight

 

Nothing is more satisfying than taking a dip on one of the warmest days of summer.

I caught Jay eyeing the "pool" from way above in the tree.

What actually caught my eye, was his "hairdo".

Looked somewhat unkept.


Then, once he got his baring on the edge of the "pool", I understood where that disheveled look came from.

This was not his first dip of the day.

And so, I watched as the fun began..........

















No better tune to go along with Jay's delight than the "Bird Bath" by The Trashmen.






4 comments:

  1. Crazy good captures! At least someone was enjoying the heat!!🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really entertaining. I can sit and watch them forever.

      Delete
  2. Love these. Nice to think other animals get joy out of a splash around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how their feathers look after they have had a dip. They go from this nicely groomed, prim and proper, male to this crazy professor look.

      Delete

Followers