Sunday, January 23, 2022

Complementary Colors Week 3

 

This week's challenge was more on the technical side than artistic side. The idea was to create photos of objects or places whose colors complimented each other. Basically looking for and locating color combinations that make an image work. 
 
As an extra challenge one could also create a photo using Pantone's color of the year (2022) Very Peri. 
 
I looked up Very Peri and created a swatch in Photoshop for the table color. Btw that is  macaroni dyed in purple. I thought the yellow and purple color combination went well together.

Of course one does not stop with just one photo for the weekly challenge.






Another week and another challenge behind me.


2 comments:

  1. All great, but #1 is the bomb! Where do they come up with these colors and names?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea and to be honest I didn't even know there was such a thing until I saw it on 52 frames.

      Delete

Followers