Wednesday, January 5, 2022

La Cruz, Costa Rica- The Drive

  This is going to be one of those posts with many parts, because as always excessive photographs creates excessive posts.

This is part one of.......


Twenty seven minute drive or 18.6 km (11 miles) on route 935 from Dreams La Mareas resort, gets you to the small town of La Cruz. 
 

The drive is really nice with lots of beautiful scenery catching one's eye.  Therefor this entire post is dedicated to the drive there.
 











 Next post...... the little town of La Cruz.




5 comments:

  1. The place seems to have much potential but lacking in entrepreneurship maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Camellia,

    Thank god I could remember the name of someone of the old PhotoBlog-tribe :-) Is Blogspot your choice as a continuation of PhotoBlog or are all you guys (and girls :-)) posting here ? No more common platform ? Or still looking into that ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bjorn! Good to see you here. A few of us are posting here until our new home opens up. We are,most of us, gathered on Fb challenging ourselves and posting photos in the group, while we wait. A couple of photoblog members are creating a new site and while it is progressing slowly, hopefully the doors will open soon. I hope you join us on fb for the time being or at least join us here. Our fb page is called friends of photoblog in case you decide to join :)

      Delete
    2. I knew about the Facebookpage, but me and Zuckerberg don't go well together :-)

      Still doubting if I'll start posting photos again (although I haven't stopped shooting for a week), but if I do I'll probably go for a PhotoBlog-alternative and not Blogspot.

      Been on Blogspot for ages now, but the format seems more fit for texts than for photos (used to be a daily blogger about just about anything and still post two bookreviews a week).

      But I bookmarked your page, so I'll find out if the alternative is there :-)

      Delete

Followers