Saturday, January 29, 2022

Hasta Luego Costa Rica

 This post is a conglomeration of photos taken on the last day of our visit. Majority were taken from the window seat of the transport as we headed towards Liberia. 
 
But before giving you a glimpse of the drive back, let me give you one last view of  the area surrouding the resort in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. 
 

And now...the trip back to Liberia. 
 



































And so this concludes our trip to Costa Rica, now on to the next trip 😉


6 comments:

  1. Such a great series - thanks for sharing your wonderful vacation!😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of images. A set by a photographer for photographers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I feel like maybe it's too much...you know how you get invited to someone's house for dinner and for entertainment after dinner they bring out the porjector and start showing slide aftr slide of their vacation? Well sometimes I feel like my blogs are like that....then I think,(selfish me comes out) my blog, my wishes. 😁

      Delete
  3. Ain't nobody made me look!🤪

    ReplyDelete

Followers